Abh mod/Class 8 Warp Core
| Part information
|crew move speed:|
|DPS against shields:|
|DPS against hull:|
|DPS against armour:|
|part power drain:|
|area power drain:|
The Class 7 Warp Core was introduced in 0.4.0.
This 4x4 part was created with the combined abilities of reactors and FTL drives. Despite its size it produces plasma batteries at 0.16 seconds compared to vanilla's 0.66 seconds, a 316% increase. JumpEfficiencyDistanceRange is 20 compared to vanilla's 5, and a jump distance of 40.
As a part build for the early game version it does not require anything.
- As of version 0.5.2 (original 0.5.1) it can be repaired with repair tool kits supplied by the Damage Control Station Hub or Emergency Locker.
- As of version 0.5.3 RC3 it can buff engines and it can be buffed by the Nacelle Control Room, Warp Coils.
- As of version 0.5.3 RC3.5 it can buff engines and it can be buffed by the SIF Generator 3 etc. and Water Condenser or other cooling systems.
- As of version 0.6.0 the repair restriction have been lifted, removed and integrated into the overall repair system.
- Class 6 Warp Core, most detailed explanation of the system
- Class 7 Warp Core
- Class 8 Warp Core
- Class 9 Warp Core
- Class 11 Warp Core