Abh mod/Phaser Array 20 Section 1
| Part information
|crew move speed:|
Abh 0.5.3 RC2
|DPS against shields:|
|DPS against hull:|
|DPS against armour:|
|part power drain:|
|area power drain:|
The Phaser Array 20 Section 1 was introduced in 0.5.3RC2 (formerly 0.5.1). It is the roof mounted version.
The phaser array 20 section 1 is a straight section which can be build as part of a complete circular phaser array. The phaser array was designed with a diameter of 22 tiles. It requires power.
Place it like any part or connect it to other phaser array 20 sections. If it's stand alone connect its end with Phaser Array 20 Section 0 End and Phaser Array 20 Section 1 End 2 parts. Note their angles and note connections signs in blueprint mode for directions. Universal-connections do not have a sign.
- 0.6.2 Health was raised from a ratio of 1.5 for armored parts to 3.0, inline with vanilla, which was raised from 2.0 to 3.0 to 4.0 in Cosmoteer 0.14.7.
- PD mode using new vanilla feature for beams. Firing rate against ships is lower while the beam is more continuous. Firing rate for defense is higher in order to increases hit rate at less fire power. There are ten power level settings. In order to keep the number of select-able buttons within manageable limits the 10 levels represent the 16 levels found within Star Trek lore. The first 4 level progress normal while the later 6 levels are two level leaps. Level 1 is 100%, 2 is 125%, 3 is 150%, 4 is 200%, 5 is 350%, 6 is 600%, 7 is 1000%, 8 is 1400%, 9 is 1900%, 10 is 2500%.
- 0.6.4 can safely shoot over own ship without need to check distance to edge
- Small Phaser
- Pulse Phaser
- Pulse Plasma Cannon
- Phaser Chamber
- Phaser Array Segment 0-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 25-2-1
- Phaser Array Segment 25-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 100-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 200-2-2
- Phaser Array 20 Section 0
- Phaser Array 20 Section 2
- Phaser Array 20 Section 3
- Phaser Array 20 Section 4
- Phaser Array 20 Section Ends
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 1
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 2
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 3
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 4
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 5
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 6
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section End