Abh mod/Phaser Array Type 10 Section 1
| Part information
|crew move speed:|
|DPS against shields:|
|DPS against hull:|
|DPS against armour:|
|part power drain:|
|area power drain:|
The Phaser Array Type 10 Section 1 was introduced in 0.7.0. It is a roof mounted version which is larger than the Phaser Array 20. They are completely different under the hood except for the user interface and lore.
The phaser array type 10 section 1 is a straight section which can be build as part of a complete circular phaser array. This phaser array was designed with a flexible diameter by repeated placement of equal angled parts. This also allow more intriguing networks. It requires power.
Place it like any part or connect it to other phaser array type 10 sections. If it's stand alone, connect its end with Phaser Array Type 10 Section End part. The end part's roof graphics can be selected to fit the angles required for a seamless connection. It can be buffed with phaser chambers.
Unlike previous arrays this array does pool its fire power. Only one pooled powered beam can be shot at a time when the power requirements are met. Lower energy level beams can be fired simultaneously but not when the pooled energy beam is fired. However, currently all this is done automatically. A solution for manual control of this is not available yet.
- Small Phaser
- Pulse Phaser
- Pulse Plasma Cannon
- Phaser Chamber
- Phaser Array Segment 0-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 25-2-1
- Phaser Array Segment 25-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 100-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 200-2-2
- Phaser Array 20 Section 0
- Phaser Array 20 Section 1
- Phaser Array 20 Section 2
- Phaser Array 20 Section 3
- Phaser Array 20 Section 4
- Phaser Array 20 Section Ends
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 2
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 3
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 4
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 5
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 6
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section End