List of Game Modes
From Cosmoteer Wiki
- Players are given a starting ship with which they must destroy enemy ships and collect bounty funds.
- Funds are earned by destroying AI ships, more powerful enemy ships give more funds when destroyed.
- Funds are used to purchase ship parts, hire crew, repair parts and purchase FTL fuel.
- FTL fuel is used to travel between sectors.
- Sectors contain various enemy ships of a certain difficulty, difficulties range from 'Amateur' to 'Vanguard'.
- Ships have a sensor range (increased by sensor arrays), beyond which they are only able to detect enemy location rather than than detailed components.
- Players are given unlimited funds.
- No enemy ships spawn, however the player can spawn in ships using the 'ship library' button.
- Alternatively, players may create a new ship using the 'new ship' button.
- FTL fuel cannot be purchased, instead all ships have infinite fuel irregardless of the number of FTL Drives on the ship.
- The entire map is revealed, removing the need for sensors.
- Players can choose allegiances for any ship as well as set AI.