From Cosmoteer Wiki
Cosmoteer 0.9.14 (Dec. 4, 2016)
- Added triangular Armor and Structure "Wedge" pieces.
- Updated most of the built-in ships to use the new Armor Wedge pieces.
- Added the "Omega" ship to Bounty Hunter mode.
- Added a confirmation dialog after changing the display settings. If not confirmed within 15 seconds, the display settings will be automatically reverted.
- Added an option to the Misc tab to turn on an F.P.S. display.
- Added an option to limit the maximum framerate at which the game can run. This can save battery life on laptops and reduce fan noise.
- Minor graphical update to the corners of ship exterior walls.
- The algorithm that chooses what direction a ship should fly in will now choose to fly ships "diagonally" when that's the best option.
- Attempting to delete a part in live edit mode that would split the ship will now flash the parts that would be separated and are preventing the part from being deleted.
- Holding shift while adding a corridor, armor, or structure piece to an empty space while in blueprint mode will now fill the entire empty region, similar to the fill tool in many paint programs.
- Improved camera focus behavior when opening build, paint, and repair modes. The view can now be panned around without losing tracking of a moving ship.
- Updated the icon for the button that cancels part selection and returns to ship selection to look like a "back" button.
- Right-clicking in empty space while parts are selected will now flash the "back" button and play an error sound.
- The X close buttons on windows are now red.
- You can now delete a saved ship design from the "Saved Ships" box in Creative Mode by right-clicking on the ship's icon.
- Moved the "Trap Mouse Cursor" setting into the "Other" interface category.
- The "Strings" folder is no longer inside the "Data" folder and thus will not be deleted when upgrading or re-installing the game.
- The game will no longer report crashes and errors when the Data folder has been modded.
- Bugfix: Crash when starting the game on DirectX 9.1 graphics hardware.
- Bugfix: Planet "dark side" shadows not rendering properly.
- Bugfix: Memory leak and performance reduction when repeatedly opening the ship design load/save dialog.
- Bugfix: Occasional error when saving a ship and overwriting an existing save file.
- Bugfix: Using the "hand" tool to grab a decal now properly records the decal removal for undo/redo.
- Bugfix: Hotkey tooltips shown for parts that don't have hotkeys.
- Bugfix: The part rotation buttons are no longer shown for parts that can't be rotated.
- Bugfix: Sound glitches when pressing Ctrl-A (to select all ships) or Ctrl-Shift-A (to select all parts).
- Bugfix: Tooltip typo in Settings dialog.
- Bugfix: Minor graphical glitches with external walls for some weapons.