Abh mod/Large Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster III
| Part information
|crew move speed:|
|DPS against shields:|
|DPS against hull:|
|DPS against armour:|
|part power drain:|
|area power drain:|
The Large Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster III or Large Anti-Hydrogen-Fusion Thruster III was introduced in 0.6.9 due to rising requests about diagonal thrusters.
This was once a secret experimental part in the early days (0.4.x) in 2017 when the game has just started to support mods. It's one design among many investigating morphing options available by the then new animation features. It's also a design investigating out of size parts especially for diagonal builds. Eventually, the development would give way to the later Varitech mod which uses much more advanced means. With low interest in further pursuit the design was shelved. Eventually, the author gave in to request and new features available.
It's a diagonal part which can be buffed and stacked.
It's design is based on the Large Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster II boost thruster with vanilla's UI. It has a different internal working design but the same working modes as the original (not vanilla). It can be buffed by plasma, engine rooms, cooling systems. It can be stacked for greater thrust. To support stacking it has a large amount of energy storage which currently makes it possible to infinitely power it when standalone. However, a capping feature is already in place to cut this, but just not in effect yet. When this feature is active boost active time will be limited to no more than 60 seconds. Cooldown time is always double boost active time and in this mode the thrust is lowered to 80%. When stacked the part will morph into a leaner form.
- Stacking can only be done when the nose is taking the place of the nozzle of the preceding part.
- Large Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster
- Large Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster II
- Medium Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster
- Medium Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster II
- Small Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster
- Small Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster 2-way
- Small Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster 3-way
- Feather Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster 2x1
- Feather Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster 2x2
- Feather Antimatter Water-Fusion Thruster 3x1
- Plasma Injector
- Subspace Heat Dump
- Subspace Heat Dump 2
- Radiator Panel 4x17
- Liquid Droplet Radiator
- Water Condenser