Abh mod/Phaser Array Segment 200-2-2
| Part information
|crew move speed:|
|DPS against shields:|
|DPS against hull:|
|DPS against armour:|
|part power drain:|
|area power drain:|
The Phaser Array Segment 200-2-2 was introduced in 0.3.9. It's the array beam weapon. With other variants it can form a large all around array.
It's an old modded design and maintained as such as an example. It's a 20.0 tile radius 2x2 part.
This part requires power.
- 0.5.3 RC1 it can be buffed by the Phaser Chamber. Crew automation can be applied in the future.
- Range was increased from 140 to 170, inline with vanilla change.
- 0.6.2 it can also engage shots, missiles, and mines if necessary. The AI will switch target types automatically. Preference for target types can be set. Firing rate against ships is lower while the beam is more continuous. Firing rate for defense is higher in order to increases hit rate at less fire power. There are ten power level settings. In order to keep the number of select-able buttons within manageable limits the 10 levels represent the 16 levels found within Star Trek lore. The first 4 level progress normal while the later 6 levels are two level leaps. Level 1 is 100%, 2 is 125%, 3 is 150%, 4 is 200%, 5 is 350%, 6 is 600%, 7 is 1000%, 8 is 1400%, 9 is 1900%, 10 is 2500%.
- Build like any other peripheral weapon part.
- Small Phaser
- Pulse Phaser
- Pulse Plasma Cannon
- Phaser Chamber
- Phaser Array Segment 0-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 25-2-1
- Phaser Array Segment 25-3-1
- Phaser Array Segment 100-3-1
- Phaser Array 20 Section 0
- Phaser Array 20 Section 1
- Phaser Array 20 Section 2
- Phaser Array 20 Section 3
- Phaser Array 20 Section 4
- Phaser Array 20 Section Ends
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 1
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 2
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 3
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 4
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 5
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section 6
- Phaser Array Type 10 Section End